Kahoona is a fast-growing early-stage startup based in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and New York, specializing in proprietary, cutting-edge privacy-preserving audience segmentation solutions. Our vision is to enable end-to-end funnel optimization for B2C companies. Our core mission is to help our customers reduce overall customer-acquisition-cost (CAC) and increase sales, today and in a cookieless world.
At Kahoona, we place great importance on the value of different perspectives and believe that collaboration and innovation as a team is the way to achieve our goals.
Kahoona is backed by top-notch global VCs, strategic investors, and prominent angels from big-tech companies and industry leaders.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for the entire algorithmic lifecycle of Kahoona's solution. Your primary responsibility will be to analyze large volumes of diverse data sets, develop algorithmic solutions and models to solve complex problems, and turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that have a significant and immediate impact on Kahoona's success. You will work on some of the hottest trends in today’s ecosystem, such as machine/deep learning, big data analytics/engineering, and cloud computing. Our company offers a flexible hybrid work model, with a standard schedule of one day working from home and four days in the office, while being open to discussing adjustments to accommodate individual needs.
Mentoring and coaching team members is an essential aspect of your position, as you will impart your knowledge and expertise to foster their growth and skill development.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration with experts from diverse domains, including product management, design, and software engineering, to achieve our shared goals.
- Analyze large volumes of diverse data sets and develop algorithmic solutions and models to solve complex problems.
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that have a significant and immediate impact on Kahoona's success.
- Collaborate with software engineers to develop scalable solutions.
- Work closely with customers to understand their challenges and have a deep impact on the solutions we ship.
- Take end-to-end ownership of projects and ensure successful delivery.
- Continuously improve our tech stack and development practices.
- Mentor and coach team members.
- M.Sc. or PhD. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with developing machine learning based solutions
- Proficient knowledge in Pandas and SQL
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques
- Experience in data analysis and visualization
- Proven experience in delivering machine learning solutions to production
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A proven record conducting end-to-end research
- Experience in developing models using deep learning techniques and frameworks
- Experience with NLP techniques
- Experience with e-commerce or marketing attribution.
- Experience in Apache Spark
Kahoona is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.