Kahoona is a proprietary, cutting-edge first-party audience segmentation solution fully preserving users’ privacy. We are a fast-growing early stage startup, based in San Diego, California and Tel-Aviv, Israel with a vision of creating a sustainable digital ecosystem in which businesses can use data while truly protecting their consumers. Kahoona brings together experienced leaders who built products at Amazon, spearheaded global organizations at Google and led research at Intel and Taboola. Learning and developing is in our DNA and we appreciate new and unique perspectives - after all, we win as a team!
Backed by top-notch global VCs and prominent angel investors from Amazon, NBC Universal, Insider Inc., Verizon and SAP, we sought out to promote digital responsibility.
About the Role:
We are looking to bring on a Senior Business Development Manager to our early stage team, to build our eCommerce / D2C / Retail vertical. This is an exciting opportunity for hungry professionals who love forming long term partnerships.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with founder team to define go-to-market strategy and prioritize product features
- Schedule and attend client meetings to generate new business
- Establish, track and update customer funnel
- Negotiate commercial agreement and fees
- Build strong influencer partnerships and a referral channels
Why others follow you
- You lead by example, a self-starting builder who is naturally curious and able to thrive in ambiguous settings
- You communicate honestly and clearly and are open to give and receive direct feedback
- You’re biased towards execution (ask for forgiveness not permission) and data driven decision-making
- Positive and optimistic, energy giver. You increase the confidence of those around you and prioritize team success over personal gains
Skills and Experience we're looking for
- Experience of 7-8 years of demonstrated success in Business Development / Sales (Preference in Tech B2B)
- Exceptional communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Experience with eCommerce / D2C websites (Digital marketing experience a plus)
- Meticulous and organized, with a strong sense of goal orientation
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
What's it like working at Kahoona
In a nutshell, it’s chaotic, challenging and super fun! Our tribe is extremely open and transparent and we encourage everyone to take part in building our company and shaping our culture. Anyone can contribute to all parts of our business. We run a flat management structure - with the founders leading from the front and by example. We work hard, but take the time to celebrate our wins and give back to the community!
From day one Kahoona was established as a global company with locations in San Diego and Tel Aviv and we work together as one family to promote our mission. We offer flexible working schedules, days off as needed, a unique perk program, health insurance and compensation including stock options.
This position is based in our San Diego office with remote work flexibility.